[Savannah-hackers] Modifications of SourceForge-2.0 in savannah.gnu.org

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Modifications of SourceForge-2.0 in savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:08:12 +0100 (CET)

       Hi,

       Since my last mail we have modified the software a bit (adding login
checks for Kerberos, preventing conflicts with existing aliases files and
the like) and added backend scripts specific to GNU.org so that they do
no override existing system files.

       If you want to reuse our changes, feel free to get them from the
CVS tree of savannah.gnu.org/projects/savannah/. A diff with the initial
revision will produce a patch for all the changes made.

         Take care and thanks for providing the original software ;-)