[Savannah-hackers] Attaching your mailing lists to savannah

From: Guillaume Morin
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:38:46 +0100

Hello,

You currently have a registered project on savannah. We inform you
that the first step (out of 3) of "the mailing lists migration" is
complete . This does not mean that your lists will be moved to another
machine (they'll stay on fencepost), but you will able to link them
with your project.

You can currently attach all lists handled by Mailman. To do that, you
just have to enable "Use mailing lists" in Project/Admin/Edit Public
Info. Then go to the Mailing lists Admin page, click on "Attach a
Mailing Lists". You just have to provide the name of your lists and its
admin password. The private mailing lists will be shown to your
developers only.

Don't hesitate to send me any questions you might have.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Marry me girl, be my only fairy to the world (RHCP)