[Savannah-hackers] Mailman setup on fencepost

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Mailman setup on fencepost
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:20:23 +0100

Hello Martin,

I help the savannah project for the mailings lists attachment to
savannah. I do not know if you are subscribed to savannah-hackers, so I
am going to summarize what I've done recently. I needed to allow everybody
to create a link between its savannah project and their mailings lists.
Fo this, I've made a form that asks for the name of the mailing list and
its admin password. A cgi checks them. If they are correct, it dumps
some informatation which are stored in the savannah database.

This CGI script is called sfverify. I've installed it in the mailman
directory (actually the wrapper and the script). Therefore I'd like to
know where I can document what I've done, thus someone, who'd want to
upgrade mailman, would know what he has to do to add this scripts. And
people would know who they can contact if they need some information
about the script.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Je préfère à l'ennui, m'endormir pour toujours (FFF)