Re: address@hidden: Re: [Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>] Re: [Savannah-hac

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU and FSF Organizational Files]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:48:08 -0500

   On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 02:20:31PM -0500, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:

   > I would also hate to see long discussions about a reorg slow down getting
it
   > in CVS.

   reorg after putting it in CVS is a pain.  I guess let me ask this question:

   Is anyone willing to go through the work of doing the reorg *now*?  I'm
   not.  If there isn't someone willing to take it on, then I think it's
   better to proceed assuming that there won't ever be one.

Why did it suddenly become critical to put all this in CVS now?  If we
don't have time to redisorganize correctly, I don't think we should be
redisorganizing...