[Savannah-hackers] about savannah-hackers

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] about savannah-hackers
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:50:58 +0100 (CET)

Masayuki Hatta writes:
 > Hi loic,
 >
 > gmorin said (on IRC) I got to contact with you.
 > Would you tell me how to subscribe savannah-hackers?
 > I'm interested in this project and would like to contribute
 > to it.
 >
 > Who I am...I've been webmastering Japanese web pages at
 > www.gnu.org.  Also I'm a Debian developer and maintains
 > several ja.po for Free Translation Project.  Is it enough?
 > ;-)

 :-) Something that is badly needed as far as I understand is
a good infrastructure that would ease the work of translation.
Savannah.gnu.org could be a place to do that but I don't know
really, it's webmastering and I have a complete lack of
imagination on that subject ;-)

 On which subject would you like to contribute to the Savannah
code ? Please tell me what is your login on Savannah and I'll
add you to the developers list.

 Cheers,