[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman upgrade

From: psmith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman upgrade
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:08:03 -0500

%% Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

  sb> Given all the troubles that lists.gnu.org currently experiences,
  sb> and the work sysadmin is currently doing to revamp everything, I'd
  sb> recommend waiting for the new setup to be inplace before to start
  sb> making changes.

My hope is that the mailing lists don't get any slower: I'm already
experiencing 2-3 _DAY_ delays, sometimes, on posts to some of my lists.
Looking at the Received lines I can see that most of the delay is caused
by the filtering that currently goes on; for example:

>       id 1FCKsx-0001VS-7X
>       for address@hidden; Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:08:16 -0500

Maybe this was a glitch in the system?