[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"

From: psmith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:40:19 -0500

%% Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> writes:

  rw> Now that that seems fine again (thanks!), what about the list archives?

  rw> I know mails to bug-libtool that were delivered more than 60 hours
  rw> ago and have not shown up in the list archives yet.  More
  rw> generally, I can't find mails in the archives newer than March 2
  rw> at all.

Yes, ditto for my archives; nothing added since 2 March.

Cheers!