savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] subversions.gnu.org migration over the new Savannah v

From: Marcus Hardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] subversions.gnu.org migration over the new Savannah version
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:30:58 +0100

Hi Guys!

I'm lying in bed, ahving caught a cold. That's why the news aren't moved to
over 100. I will try later today, but may even fail tomorrow.  Please let me
know if it makes more sense to run that transition in a different script at a
different time. I'm also considering to introduce a new field in the
forum_group_list table together with the transition. This shall avoid timely
expensive SQL queries when deciding whether we've news or forums. I've not
thought about that, thoroughly yet.

--
Marcus