savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #6583] password changing fails

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #6583] password changing fails
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:40:15 -0500

=================== BUG #6583: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6583&group_id=11

Changes by: Tom Goulet <address@hidden>
Date: Fri 11/21/2003 at 09:40 (GMT)

Yeah, I'm sure.  I've tried it six times now, once in Mozilla.  It always just
shows me the password changing field again.

This happens whether or not I enter the correct password.  I'll happily give
you my password by mail so you can fiddle with it.

=================== BUG #6583: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: Tom_of_GDN              Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Sun 11/16/2003 at 08:22
Category:  Web Frontend               Severity:  5 - Average
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Fixed Release:                        Affected release:

Original Submission:
I tried to change my password but nothing happened.  The "change your password"
page displays again and my password is not changed.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Fri 11/21/2003 at 08:42       By: yeupou
Apparently, there is a problem with the feedback message when you mistype your
original password.

Are you sure that you typed everything right?

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6583&group_id=11