savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #6377] Cannot change password from the Account Confi

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #6377] Cannot change password from the Account Configuration
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 06:25:44 -0500

=================== BUG #6377: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6377&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: dim 09.11.2003 à 12:25 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed
       Fixed Release |                           | DEV_2003-09-05_CERN

Hi,

The tool seems to be working but it does not provide any appropriate feedback
and the redisplay the configuration screen if there was an error (wrong old
password, new passwords mismatches, too short password).

This is now resolved in the CVS, appropriate feedback is given.

=================== BUG #6377: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Signalé par: olberger                 Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: mer 05.11.2003 à 16:14
Category:  Web Frontend               Severity:  7 - Major
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:  DEV_2003-09-05_CERN

Original Submission:  Hi.

I was unable to change my password using the Account Configuration / Change
password screen.

I changed my password by typing the old one, then twice the new one, and got no
error report.

The Account configuration screen was redisplayed.

When logging-out and trying to log-in with the new password, it didn't work. I
had to use the old one again.

Then, I tried the tool to use in case of lost password and was able to change
it successfully.

Follow-up Comments

Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 20:12        By: yeupou
It appears to happen if you mistyped the old password. No error message to
help, this will be fixed.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6377&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/