savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Can you handle this?

From: Nelson William
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Can you handle this?
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 11:29:28 -0800

From: Barrister Nelson William
Email: address@hidden

Good day,

I am Nelson William a solicitor at law based in Europe. I am the personal
Attorney to Mr. Alexander Rosenour and Mrs. Sophia Rosenour, a national Of your
country, who lived in U.S.A. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 31st of October 1999, my client was involved in the Egypt Air Flight 990
plane crash with his wife. No body was recovered from the crash site. Refer to
the below link: www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html

I have contacted you to assist in retrieving/repatriating the money Left behind
by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank
where this huge deposit was lodged.

Particularly, one of the Banks of the Client where the deceased had an account
valued at about 30 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next
of kin or have the account confiscated within the next 21 official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the
proceeds of this account valued at US$30 million dollars can be paid to you. If
you agree we can discuss your percentage. I have all necessary legal documents
that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest
co-operation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. More information will be forwarded to
you upon the immediate receipt of your positive reply with your most
confidential telephone and fax numbers.

Awaiting your response.

Best regards,

Nelson William (Esq.)
Private Email: address@hidden

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329