savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #6377] Cannot change password from the Account Confi

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #6377] Cannot change password from the Account Configuration
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 10:14:20 -0500

=================== BUG #6377: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6377&group_id=11

Submitted by: olberger                Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Wed 11/05/2003 at 16:14
Category:  Web Interface              Severity:  5 - Average
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Hi.

I was unable to change my password using the Account Configuration / Change
password screen.

I changed my password by typing the old one, then twice the new one, and got no
error report.

The Account configuration screen was redisplayed.

When logging-out and trying to log-in with the new password, it didn't work. I
had to use the old one again.

Then, I tried the tool to use in case of lost password and was able to change
it successfully.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached