savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #5723] Bug searches fail?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #5723] Bug searches fail?
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 08:27:03 -0500

=================== BUG #5723: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5723&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 14:27 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
       Fixed Release |                           | DEV_2003-09-05_CERN

I forgot to mention that it is fixed in the dev. branch which cannot be on the
production savannah server before being widely tested.

So it is normal that it currently does not work.

A news item will be posted once we'll run the dev branch, which will be
probably no longer be development branch but maybe a first savannah release.

=================== BUG #5723: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Signalé par: psmith                   Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: sam 04.10.2003 à 00:06
Category:  Web Frontend               Severity:  5 - Average
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Open
Fixed Release:  DEV_2003-09-05_CERN

Original Submission:  If I enter text into the search box and click the "Bugs"
radio button (you have to be in the Bugs section; I was doing this in the
"make" project), I see the following behavior:

  * If the term is something bogus that I wouldn't expect to be found, like
sdfdsfsdf, then it works properly: I get a search results page with a place for
a new search at the top and a message saying nothing was found matching my
string".  Great.

  * If the term is something I know does exist, like say "LOCALEDIR" or "VMS",
then I get tossed to the main bug reporting page and I get no results from my
search at all.

Help!!

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 14:13        By: psmith
It still doesn't work for me :(.  Go to the GNU make bugs page, here:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group_id=71&amp;func=detailbug&amp;bug_id=827

Then click the "Bugs" radio button on the left sidebar.  Then enter "LOCALEDIR"
into the search box.  Then click the "Search" button.

When I do the above I get to the screen containing the full list of open bugs
again, _NOT_ the ones that contain my search  results... in fact it's not a
search results screen at all because it doesn't have that section at the top
which allows me to enter a new search.

Does this work correctly for you?

I'm using Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1 based on Mozilla browsing engine 1.5.

Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 12:18        By: yeupou
This code has been replaced, it works now for me. But it should be more widely
tested once the dev branch will be online, so I let that bug open

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5723&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/