savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Re: UI problem with Mozilla 1.1 and Savannah theme

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: UI problem with Mozilla 1.1 and Savannah theme
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:58:14 +0100

Mathieu Roy wrote:
Laurent Julliard <address@hidden> a tapoté :

Laurent Julliard wrote:

All,
I just visited the Savannah bug tracking system and had a strange
problem: none of the pull-down menu would open when I click on the
little down arrow. I'm using Mozilla 1.1 on Linux with the Savannah
theme. (It works on IE :-(( )
In fact the problem applies to all pull-down menu boxes. Are you
having the same problem?
Laurent

After some further investigation it looks like the problem appears
only with those themes that has a color specified for the text items
in the pull-down menu (select box). For those themes where the font
color for select is black (default color) it works well.

A Mozilla 1.1 bug?

I think so.

I had no troubles with konqueror, in addition to my mozilla version.

I just uploaded Mozilla 1.2 final and the problem is exactly the same. may be there is something that need to be tuned in the select style....

Laurent