savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] UI problem with Mozilla 1.1 and Savannah theme

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [Savannah-dev] UI problem with Mozilla 1.1 and Savannah theme
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:27:26 +0100

All,

I just visited the Savannah bug tracking system and had a strange problem: none of the pull-down menu would open when I click on the little down arrow. I'm using Mozilla 1.1 on Linux with the Savannah theme. (It works on IE :-(( )

In fact the problem applies to all pull-down menu boxes. Are you having the same problem?

Laurent
--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team