savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Savannah bug assignment - Who?

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Savannah bug assignment - Who?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:19:30 +0200

Le mer 24 avr 2002 à 17h27, Jaime E. Villate a écrit :
Sorry I missed this message, that I should have answered before last
Sunday.
I agree with your proposal, Loic. You can pass over the task to me
right now
so I can do it jointly with projects moderation during the rest of
this week.
We can continue with our weekly turns, and if Mathieu accepts, we
should let
him take care of projects moderation + bug dispatching one of these
weeks, so
he gets used to it and can give us a hand when necessary.

I'm fine with all the propositions here.

Regards,

--
mathieu
* http://humeur.coleumes.org Il y a t-il eu un séisme le 21 avril 2002 *