savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Savannah bug assignment - Who?

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Savannah bug assignment - Who?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:27:30 +0100

Sorry I missed this message, that I should have answered before last Sunday.
I agree with your proposal, Loic. You can pass over the task to me right now
so I can do it jointly with projects moderation during the rest of this week.
We can continue with our weekly turns, and if Mathieu accepts, we should let
him take care of projects moderation + bug dispatching one of these weeks, so
he gets used to it and can give us a hand when necessary.

Cheers,
Jaime