savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] CodeX Bug tracking up and running on Savannah

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [Savannah-dev] CodeX Bug tracking up and running on Savannah
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:36:56 +0200

Hi there!

Et voilĂ ... the new bug tracking of Savannah is in place and as far as I can see it works ok. I have just made a couple of test though and you should have received the first Savannah bug (bug #7) email notification.

I have configured the bug tracking system with what I think arereasonable settings but feel free to go in the Bugs -> Admin section, browse around and tell me what you think.

The CodeX BTS has been in use at Xerox for more than 6 months and I'm fairly confident that it will work. However, before we make the announcement to the Savannah community, it would really be great if we could use it a bit more.

There is online help in most places but there is also a user guide at http://www.moldus.org/~laurent/CodeX/CUG_BTS.ps.gz if you prefer.

Again play with it and if you know of other projects on Savannah that are badly missing a bug tracker then may be you can forward them this message and tell them to beta-test the bug tracker (they must activate the service first in Project Admin -> Edit Public Info)

Enjoy !

Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Xerox Open Source team