rule-list

[RULE] Making a new install guide out of Install Reports

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] Making a new install guide out of Install Reports
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 10:20:48 +0200

On Sat, May 29, 2004 12:24:29 PM -0600, address@hidden
(address@hidden) wrote:

> I have successfully installed RULE (RedHat 9) on a Dell Latitude LM
> P-100SD (Pentium 100, 16MB EDO RAM, 500MB Hard Drive).
>
> I posted a report on
> http://www.rule-project.org/en/test/managepc.php, but it appears
> that the text report did not come through.  (I'm guessing I didn't
> attach it quite right.)  Therefore I have attached it so that it can
> be available on the web.

Gabriel (and everybody else)

I forgot to ask a favour. May you download the text version of the
current RULE install guide, patch it section by section with whatever
you wrote in your report which is applicable, and sent it to me? So I
can re-edit everything together and put a new edition online?

TIA,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

"To turn $100 into $110 is work. To turn $100 million into $110
million is inevitable"                           -- Edgar Bronfman