rule-list

Re: [RULE] Install Report: Dell Latitude LM P-100SD (Pentium 100, 16MB,

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Install Report: Dell Latitude LM P-100SD (Pentium 100, 16MB, 500MB)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 21:00:15 +0200

On Sat, May 29, 2004 12:24:29 PM -0600, address@hidden
(address@hidden) wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen:
>
> I have successfully installed RULE (RedHat 9) on a Dell Latitude LM
> P-100SD (Pentium 100, 16MB EDO RAM, 500MB Hard Drive). I posted a
> report on http://www.rule-project.org/en/test/managepc.php, but it
> appears that the text report did not come through.

Gabriel,
thanks for also posting the record here. As the webmaster, I got the
notification when you uploaded, but there is indeed something
wrong. At this point, I'll just wait that the new website is up and
add your report.

One note: when you post a new message on any mailing list, please
never do it by *replying* to the last message you got from that
list. Compose, don't reply, otherwise you'll mess up threading, both
in the archives and in people mailboxes.

Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

We need to focus on how to be productive, not just active.
        Scott McNealy, chairman, CEO, and cofounders, Sun Microsystems.