rule-list

Re: [RULE] Preparing RULE for FC2, was: The RULE test website is up now!

From: Philip Rhoades
Subject: Re: [RULE] Preparing RULE for FC2, was: The RULE test website is up now!
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:09:06 +1000

People,

On 2004.05.12 05:58, Martin Stricker wrote:
"M. Fioretti" wrote:

> My intention would be to split/extend the current RULE install guide
> in two documents: an actual install guide for end users, and a
> developers guide explaining how slinky works, how to customize it,
> how to build package lists.... What do you think?

Great idea! Actually, I thought we only have the install guide, and
we'll need to customization guide.

Yes, it is a great idea - if I had a way of getting up to speed quickly with how slinky works I might be able to contribute a little.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652