rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Domain Names

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Domain Names
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:22:51 -0600

At 4/14/2002 07:25 PM -0400, you wrote:
Just a FYI:
One domain works, the other does not, as of the moment.
$ host ruleproject.org
Host ruleproject.org. not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
$ host rule-project.org
rule-project.org. has address 64.246.15.215

Not a surprise... figuring out the ins and outs of Plesk which thinks of everything as a "domain" rather than a "site"; hence, hard to associate two domains to the same thing. Will get it done soon; for the moment only "rule-project.org" works well.

Also, I've dropped the "Devon" handle. It was a mistake made when I
subscribed to the Red Hat lists, and once I started posting, it seemed
hard to do away with it. Just dropping it appears to work, though. :)

Hmm... gonna be odd switching names to you. I met you as "Devon" and always thought that was actually your name; came as a bit of a shock to realize there was a Michael inside the Devon (or vice versa). Still, whatever you prefer is the best of course; will start changing stuff in my head. <grin>

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden