rule-list

[Rule-list] Domain Names

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: [Rule-list] Domain Names
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:00:51 -0600

All:

rule-project.org and ruleproject.org have now been registered. I suppose they will begin working in about 24-36 hours.

In order to make setup and initial operations as easy as possible, I have moved the site to its own IP address for the moment (64.246.15.215). All those who have the admin password for the domain can also FTP stuff into the site with a username of 'ruler' (cute, huh?) and the domain admin password.

Welcome aboard. :) Please let me know what I screwed up (I'm sure there's something.)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden