Re: [rdiff-backup-users] confirmation of Backup by rdiffbackup

From: Arun Shrimali
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] confirmation of Backup by rdiffbackup
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 10:30:48 +0530

Dear All,

Kindly suggest, how should I configure "cron email and for --print-statistics"

Arun

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Marian 'VooDooMan' Meravy <address@hidden> wrote:
+1 for cron email and for --print-statistics as well, I have no problems
with these.

of course, mentioned nagios solution might be interesting too, but I
will try it when I will have extra time to configure nagios ;-) (since I
have never seen it yet live...).

best,
vdm
.