RE: [rdiff-backup-users] CRC checksum and other "minor" errors

From: dean gaudet
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] CRC checksum and other "minor" errors
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:48:26 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Olav Langeland wrote:

> I do :) But hoping it could be done without hacking around in the
> sourcecode. Always a pain when upgrading.

but if you fix it and share the patch with others then perhaps it will be
integrated upstream.  this is the point of open source :)

anyhow ben has been mostly idle, so if you're waiting for an upstream
patch you might have to wait a while.  i've got a few patches of my own,
and i don't mind growing it into a bugfix rollup until ben has time to do
another release.

this is what i've got so far:
http://arctic.org/~dean/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-0.13.4-dg2.patch

-dean