Re: [rdiff-backup-users] some questions, web interface, etc.

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] some questions, web interface, etc.
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 22:55:30 +1000

Ben wrote:

Looks good! Looks like its got all the features I'm after
(multi-user/repository) and the price you mentioned was around about
what I had in mind as well. I too am in Australia (Melbourne).

As I have only started using rdiff-backup as of like a few hours ago
(well, most of the day), I want to make sure that it really is what I
need. At this point, it seems like it will be the way I will be doing
backups, I just have more testing to do. So if I do decide to go with it
then I would be interested in purchasing the web interface for it.

thats excellent
call me on monday - 02 9476 0076 or 0413 022 143 to discuss if you like.
happy to help you out.
you might be interested in our experiences.
out website is http://solutionsfirst.com.au

dave