Re: [rdiff-backup-users] some questions, web interface, etc.

From: Ben
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] some questions, web interface, etc.
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 21:48:24 +1000

Money is not really all *that* much of an issue, I would be willing to
pay for it if it was a reasonable price. What I can't wait for though is
when a decision will be made to make this available :) That's why I will
make a half-decent one myself if I can. I'm not that much of a
programmer but I should be able to whip something up.