Re: [RP] patch: push window to frame

From: Jeff Abrahamson
Subject: Re: [RP] patch: push window to frame
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:41:53 +0200

Attached are patches to implement pushwindow and pullwindow.
This also fixes the bugs Johannes founds concerning bad border redraws and empty frames.
The documentation is updated as well.

Feedback and bug reports welcome. I think it is just possible that it works correctly this time. ;-)

I'm sending this as six patches because I think history is easier to understand when commits correspond to what fits in human brains. If requested, of course, I can rebase or squash this into a single commit.

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255    <-- only if I'm in the UK

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/