[RP] patch: minor refactor of long function

From: Jeff Abrahamson
Subject: [RP] patch: minor refactor of long function
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:50:43 +0200

I'm doing clean-up tonight. I may have mailed this previously, but since it's not in HEAD, I'll assume I didn't.

This is just a minor refactor of cmd_select(), which is hard to understand in part due to its length. This patch should not change functionality.

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255    <-- only if I'm in the UK

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/