[RP] ratpoison moved to Savannah

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [RP] ratpoison moved to Savannah
Date: Thu Dec 2 16:59:12 2004

Hello folks,

For a while now I've wanted to move ratpoison to Savannah. Well, I've
finally done that.

You can access the project info at:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ratpoison

the web page at:

http://www.nongnu.org/ratpoison

As soon as I get the mailing list password, I'll subscribe everyone to
the savannah mailing list (If that hasn't already been done) and close
this list.

Please let me know if I have left references to sourceforge anywhere.

I will be closing the ratpoison Sourceforge project shortly.

-Shawn