[RP] Re: the continuing quest for no rodent dependence

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: [RP] Re: the continuing quest for no rodent dependence
Date: Sat Jul 5 01:09:22 2003

>> I noticed long ago that the goal of being rodent-free has not yet been
>> attained.  Specfically, I think ratpoison should incorporate this
>> feature:

>I think this feature is already implemented in X.

Um.... certainly not as the default behavior.

In order to copy text from window to window, I am
currently forced to use the mouse.  If there is another
way to do it, fantastic; if you can tell me more, please
do.

I can't say that I necessarily beleive you right off the
bat that this feature is implemented. But hey, it definitely
seems like something that _should_ be implemented in X!

Joe