Re: [RP] SMP and ratpoison

From: William R Thomas
Subject: Re: [RP] SMP and ratpoison
Date: Mon Dec 30 07:40:03 2002

See attachments, the first is a shell script which pretty reliably
kills ratpoison for me.  The second would be the output of gdb and
some ps'es.

An interesting tidbit which may or may not help in getting to the
bottom of this, the ratpoison -c 'select screen' did not seem to lock
things up on it's own.  Only after adding the ratpoison -c 'windows'
did it lock up.

--
        William R. Thomas
        Corvar                               address@hidden