Re: [RP] SMP and ratpoison

From: William R Thomas
Subject: Re: [RP] SMP and ratpoison
Date: Thu Dec 26 08:08:03 2002

I would be willing to do a backtrace, but I don't think I meet the
requirements ;)  Specifically, I thought backtrace was for when a
program crashed and dumped core.  In this case, ratpoison seemingly
will run away contentedly forever with a maxed processor and an
inability to do anything.

--
        William R. Thomas
        Corvar                               address@hidden