[Protux-devel] Bus detection on snd-emu10k1 working again

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Bus detection on snd-emu10k1 working again
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 22:22:30 -0300

Reinhard,
I set back to supports()_and made few corrections on MAB and it is temporarly
working again . I was looking at alsadocs, indeed we are calling the correct
functions snd_pcm_test.. but somehow, the routine to check if bus is busy is
disturbing the proper detection.

Anyway, and the validation should be indeed inside supports(), so lets take
benefit on this situation to improve this method (not deprecate it)

Please R, update you tree and confirm that it is working for you too..

Thanks