[Protux-devel] Yes, were done (almost ;-)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] Yes, were done (almost ;-)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:13:22 +0100

Yes, everything is fine now!

Ehm, about the screenshots. I just tried to make a few of them, and was
surprised by the quality of it. I used the png format, and the versions
online are with the jpg format, which are more "blurry" and even bigger
(about 2 times)?

Also they have some cosmetic bugs on it which I fixed in those very last
fixes.
Maybe I want it to be to perfect, but....

Greets,

Remon

(Sorry, I want everything to be as good as possible ;-)