Re: [Protux-devel] Aiaiaiai

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Aiaiaiai
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:49:12 +0100

Ok, checking it whithin a minute.

Seems that my last fixes for the dataBox updates didn't get into your local
tree also. I've made those fixes on Project.cc and BusMonitor.cc
Also Track has an important last fix, which didn't get in!

These are relatively important, can you maybe add these and upload it?
Should be really nice.
Thanks a lot ;-)

Remon