Re: [Protux-devel] Last fix before Release 0.20

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Last fix before Release 0.20
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:50:01 +0100

Luciano,

I've got a crash due Xlib errors here. I thougt Mixer didn't have recreate
calls from the thread, but I was wrong.
I removed those calls, and used a QTimer in Song.
Hopefully fixes this the Xlib errors. I've uploaded it to CVS.
IMO it was a critical bug, so I dicided to upload the fix, altough 0.20.0 is
almost released.

Greetings,

Remon

P.S I guessed you wasn't finished yet with filter selecting, thats the other
main reason why I uploaded it.
Btw, It was really a shock to see the new splashscreen ;-)