[Protux-devel] Last fix before Release 0.20

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Last fix before Release 0.20
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 18:22:10 -0200

Remon,
could you set back the bus title in BusMonitor. I miss too much to know the
name "emu10k1" or "sb" vertically at the side of VU.

These "1" and "2" only are pretty much meanless.

As soon as you fix that, I will release 0.20 and explain how the bug fix cicle
will work for 0.20

I am waint this, and Gustavo Lemos send me the new logo, so I can upload 0.20

Thanks

--
Best Regards