Re: [Protux-devel] Last fix before Release 0.20

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Last fix before Release 0.20
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 01:20:46 +0100

Luciano,

I think it's really important to make "Selecting filter controller" work. Else
you can only use one filter at a track and adjust the value of that filter. I
know there are only few filters that work, but if the "filter selector"
doesn't work, then all the work done for "filters" (especially your work last
weeks) are useless! That would be a wast of work (hours actually, the work of
course isn't thrown away ;-) )

Thanks,

Now I'm getting some sleep.

Greets,

Remon.

P.S. I've uploaded the title change for BusMonitor. Also verticall_scroll is
working the other way around. And last but not least, the size of the
TrackPanels are fixed now, so resizing the main window doesn't hide the
TrackPanel anymore, or resize the TrackPanel.