Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:42:27 +0200

> > Are there things other then stabilization which can be done before and
> > has to go into 0.20.0? I'm out of idea's.
>
> may I be honest ? just test, test, test,test... and the bugs from BUGLIST,
> of course..

Hehehe. Thats something I've done last weeks continuously. No more crashes,
but I'll have a look to some of the bugs, but for some I really do not have
the knowledge to fix them. (especially for the clipList things in Track, I
just don't get the clue how it works)

> >Only thing which needs some
> > refinement is BusMonitor, but you're still working on it?
>
> No , Im done. I added the Tail Fall in the peaks, take a look. Do the fine
> adjustments (like the title, for example)

Ok, personally I like to see the infoBox(es) at the left or right of the
"busses rack" when busMonitor is indock.
Does anyone know's a good jmb-action to only show the IN or OUT busses? Should
be really nice I think.

This tail fall is very nice. Like to see it for IN busses also

Remon