Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:21:42 +0000

> What about backwards compatibility?
We dont care about this in any 0.xxxx version. only after protux "1.0" ;-)
Still that, we are trying to freeze all stuff as much as we can.

> Ehm, me again, but is there a change mustuxAudioBus gets internal multiple
> bithdepth conversions before 0.20.0?
no.. only precode (already made). just 16 bits for now.
See the PLAN file, please.

> Also the detection code isn't working properly. If you agree, I can give it
> a change.
What is exatcly happening ?

> Should be nice if I can use and test protux with "hw" instead of "plughw".
I fixed that ! Isnt it working yet ? You just have to change this in .protuxrc
or in GlobalProperties :-(

> (hopefully more robust alsa usage, less (no) alsa errors when setting a bus
> active.....)

hopefully good alsa docs, someday...

--
Best Regards