Re: [Protux-devel] Who wants to learn protux code ?

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Who wants to learn protux code ?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:22:10 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 23.11.02 02:02:16:
> [butthead] I have just figured something out beavis, huh huh... We could
> like... go into #protux at irc and stuff...
> then we could.. ahh.. talk about protux code... then we'd score.. huhuh
>
> [beavis] - yep.. and there would a lot of chicks.. called classes , ye he
> hehehe huhuh
>
> [butthead] yeap - yeah.. and that would be cool, huhuh.. ahh... we are..
> ahh.. developers or something huhuhuhu
>
> [beavis] - yeah. ... nnn... we rule .. aheen..

:-))

I like your idea, but first I still have to learn more basics how to code!
The second problem is that I'm very busy during december ...
and the third problem is the timeshifting (at the moment I am 4 hours in front
of you and this will be 5 hours during summer)... I mean that most of time I go
to bed when you turn on your computer :-(

Maybe there are some more problems ... but I don't want to moan about it ;-)

But I will study the irc the log ASAP.

greetings
Reinhard
Bei einem fehlt die Telefonnummer, beim anderen die Adresse. Damit ist jetzt
Schluss, dank WEB.DE FreeMail. http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021132