Re: [Protux-devel] OpenMusic?

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] OpenMusic?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:58:53 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 23.11.02 21:23:25:
> Hey guys,

Hy, and sorry for the delay in the reply, but I was very busy the last days :-((

> Anyway, I have a draft version of their License (v.1.1), and perhaps
> someone who speaks german could tell us a bit more about the project's

I'm a german guy ....

> site. At least the license was in english.. . . (it would be even cooler
> if it was in portuguese) Their homepage is supposedy
> http://openmusic.linuxtag.org

... but when I was pushed forward to http://www.linuxtag.org (which is a fair
for open source lovers) when trying this link ...

> The License is quite interesting, but I couldn't quite grasp all of it,
> because I can berelly see my screen (i've been staring at it for sooooo
> long today!) So I'll resume it some other time for you guys (or perhaps
> send it in the email if you guys like. . .

... so because of that I'm not able to find sopmething like a licence regarding
openmusic.org.

BTW: I don't know very much GPL details :-} SHame on me! ;-)

Maybe there is a independant link I don't know about?

greetings
Reinhard
Schneller als andere! Die Blitz-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail!
http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021167