Re: Pingus in Danish

From: Erik Søe Sørensen
Subject: Re: Pingus in Danish
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 04:56:28 +0200

Erik Søe Sørensen wrote:
Hi all,
I've written a Danish translation.
Before submitting it, however, I'd of course like to test it.

Now, I don't quite know how to test it with the binary version (I've tried copying a .mo file into a location that looked appropriate, and then setting LANG=da_DK - but to no avail).

Never mind - I accidentally stumbled over som web page which made me reconsider "a location that looked appropriate".
Using
  share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/pingus.mo
instead of ___/dk/___ did the trick.

Thanks anyway.
(The other problem is still open, though.)

/Erik