Re: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached

From: Kenneth Gangstoe
Subject: Re: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:51:00 +0100

I was able to compile Pingus with DevStudio 7 last night - great job you
guys did - no warnings at all :)

The menu selection worked fine, but when I tried to start the game it
just quit completely. Haven't looked into why, perhaps the console would
say, but that closed as well :)

- Kenneth

Quoting David Philippi (address@hidden):