Re: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 01:12:30 -0000

| I'm still unable to compile pingus so I've attached the error messages I
get
| in the hope that someone gets a clue about where I've got to search in
order
| to fix them.

They are a little bit too much in German for me to understand :(

In general these errors look like a multiply including .lib file - or one
which has been statically linked into another .lib file you are including,
just unchecking include default libraries seems to work most of the time.

Are you working of my .dsp/w files? Have you compiled your own versions of
ClanLib or downloaded them etc?

Ginge