phpgroupware-users

RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Small bug in developer-tools' translations - ho

From: Michal Samek
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Small bug in developer-tools' translations - hope solved
Date: 27 Nov 2002 08:58:34 +0100

Hi,

On Út, 2002-11-26 at 16:09, Marc Lutolf wrote:
> I don't know how to translate that into Czech :)

(so much funny :)) )

> Seriously. We need to understand what you are working off.

Thanks for ideas, finally I've found missing phrases inside phpgwapi
module lang files. It was a bit confusing for me (since it was not some
kind of global phrases, rather specific to addressbook I though), but it
works.

BTW in my version (latest .001) I really can't find the phrase
'personal' after scan-for-new inside dev-tools.