phpgroupware-users

RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Small bug in developer-tools' translations

From: Marc Lutolf
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Small bug in developer-tools' translations
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:42:11 +0100

Michael,

The ] bug is flagged in the code of developer_tools. I had a look and then
stopped as I was unsure whether it was a bug in the module or a PHP issue
that needed a workaround (I suspect the latter). I am unsure of who the dev
for this module is, so for the moment we'll have to live with the problem.

My "solution" has been to scan the code with developer_tools for missing
phrases, translate them with the module, but then download the file rather
than write it. That works without truncating any ] phrases. I then have a
local file I can continue to work on, or I upload it and substitute the one
on the server. In the next go developer_tools reads the uploaded file
normally.

I am not aware of any issue involving html tags. You might try <br> instead
of \n.

Marc