[phpGroupWare-developers] Switching from phpGroupware to eGroupware ?

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Switching from phpGroupware to eGroupware ?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:39:09 +0200

Hi.

I'm sad I have to say so, but "I dare say it lound : the phpGroupware
project is quietly dying (at least from my point of view)." in :

http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2008/09/16/switching-from-phpgroupware-to-egroupware/

I think it's sad but we have lost faith in the project being able to
recover, so for our specific case, I think we're going to invest on
eGroupware for the next weeks.

So long.

Kind regards,

P.S.: we're probably going to keep maintaining what's in Debian (lenny)
for some time, but I assume we may lose interest in doing so considering
the other projects we'll be involved in in the future.
--
Olivier BERGER <address@hidden>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC