[Phpgroupware-developers] updating upstream lib into phpgwapi (soap syst

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] updating upstream lib into phpgwapi (soap system)
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 13:56:30 +0200

Hi all,

I will update the nusoap lib files from the latest nusoap lib into
phpgwapi, in 2 or 3 days, if nobody complain.

I will use for that a script I wrote which is in
phpgwapi/doc/soap/nusoap2phpgwapi

I keep as much as possible backward compatibility. I will update the
soap application as much as possible to help dev to use the new api.

Files deprecated :
 - class.soap_client.inc.php

Files updated :
 - old class.soapval.inc.php is replaced by class.phpgw_soapval.inc.php
which extends the new class.soapval.inc.php
 - class.soap_parser.inc.php
 - class.soap_server.inc.php
 - class.soapclient.inc.php
 - class.soapval.inc.php (new file in reality cf
class.phpgw_soapval.inc.php )
 - class.wsdl.inc.php

New Files :
 - class.nusoap_base.inc.php
 - class.phpgw_soapval.inc.php
 - class.soap_XMLSchema.inc.php
 - class.soap_fault.inc.php
 - class.soap_transport_http.inc.php

If somebody other than me is using the soap api, please let me know
asap, to be able to test your application with the new files, before I
commit them in cvs :)

Regards,

Caeies.